 |
| After I prepared it, is time to be in the OVEN.. |
 |
| After 15 minutes in the Oven.. Looks delicious isn't it? |
 |
| Let me try.. Too much pasta sauce I think. |
 |
| Mmmmmm.. |
 |
| How is it????? |
 |
| GOOD!!! TaStY,YummY,DelicioUs. :D |
 |
| Some of the ingredients I used |
 |
| After 10 minutes.. Opps. Only so much left. I'm very full. already |
I woke up at 9am in the morning to watch badminton match on Tv (Asian Games). After tat I decided to cook lagsana. Just bought some of the ingredients yesterday.. It took me 1 hour to prepare and baked it in the oven.. Finally, it was readY.. Very DeliciouS.. ^ ^ I hope tat u can see me cook nxt time. Then, lets eat together.hahaha
No comments:
Post a Comment